cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro Shows Error Message and Exits

Mike2357
Contributor

So I just got the prograf 1000 and I downloaded the print studio pro to use with photo shop when I try to print I get a message saying AN ERROR HAS OCCURED EXITING PRINT STUDIO PRO then it exits I tried to re install the print studio pro software , I tried to remove the printer and redownload it but it still gives me this message can anyone help me out with this thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, Mike2357!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Ok I have just updated my Mac to Ventura 13.1 update  and my photoshop all is up to date 

Also before this error message popped up It was working fine and I remember I was playing with the settings for the paper type when I chose matte photo paper and changed the printer profile to matte photo paper that’s when it crashed and haven’t been able to load it since 

Mike2357
Contributor

So I got the prograf 1000 and I downloaded one of its softwares called print studio pro which integrates with photoshop because that’s we’re most of my art is so I go and download it I get to photoshop and i go to print my design and I changed the paper type settings to matte when I did that an Error message came up it says AN ERROR HAS OCCURED EXITING PRINT STUDIO PRO. Then it exits the software and I can’t print my design can anyone help me resolve this issue 

It's a reported problem with PSP and macOS 13.

Did you try using Professional Print & Layout? 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements