cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro Plugin for Lightroom no longer working when macOS Ventura was installed

Fkurtz
Apprentice

Printer - Pixma Pro 100.  Print Studio Pro V2.2.5 installed.  Lightroom V12.01.  Everything worked fine with macOS 12 Monterey.  Just upgraded to macOS 13 Ventura and I now get the following error message when I select a photo in Lightroom and run the plugin for Print Studio Pro (and Print Studio Pro opens) :  AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED.  EXITING PRINT STUDIO PRO.  An exhaustive search of the internet yielded no results.  Anyone else having this problem?  Many thanks for any help.Image 11-7-22 at 3.44 PM.jpeg

15 REPLIES 15

EduardoAlemao
Enthusiast

Try Canon Professional Print & Layout instead. It worked for me.

Thank you Eduardo.  I am not familiar with this software.  I will check it out.

It doesnt find the printer

@RichardJPhotog wrote:

It doesn't find the printer

If you mean PP&L that is correct. It's not compatible with the Pro-100 and it isn't available on the Pro-100 download page.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I don’t believe PP&L is available for the Pro-100. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Well that’s not good.

martinwolfy
Apprentice

Yeah over in the uk with the same setup and getting the exact same error. Shame because I like PSP and find it much easier to use than the lightroom print module. Looks like canon have not update yet.

wolfy

Canon and Apple need to get their act together.  Not fun having a professional printer and not be able to use it.

Neither PSP or PP&L are required to use the printer. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements