cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Photo Print Quality through print server

ankenyfixit
Apprentice

I am using an app on an android to print photos using a print server, but the quality is poor/pixelated even though printer preferences is set to photo/high quality. Is there something I can do in print server properties that will fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, ankenyfixit!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using and which app you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Canon Pixma G3260

Zero Plotter App on Android

I purchased a <Outside link removed per Community Guidelines>, and it came with a usb dongle and instructions on setting up a print server for creating customized protectors from their app. However the print quality does not match what I have setup in printing preferences. 

The instructions they provide can be seen in this <Outside link removed per Community Guidelines>. They say the problem is on my end and are less than helpful. 

This was the printserver.rar they sent me.Capture.PNG

Hello Again,

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products and aps manufactured by Canon. 

Feel free to discuss other apps within the scope of our Forum Guidelines, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA. 

Announcements