cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA mx350 can't find access point

katandmouse
Apprentice

My printer can no long find my access point. It can find everyone else's in the building, just not mine. I tried typing it in. Still no luck. My network is fine. My computer is connected just fine. It was working fine and then just went down. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi again katandmouse,

So we can further assist you, please reply with what operating system you have on your computer (version of Windows or Mac OS X).

For more immedate assistance, please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) and a Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ramona
Authority

Hi katandmouse,

Your network may need to be restarted to resolve the issue. Please follow the steps below to restart the network:

1. Turn off the printer and your computer.

2. Unplug your wireless router/access point for at least 60 seconds, then plug it back in.

3. Wait 2-3 minutes, then turn the computer and printer back on.

If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for further assistance.  A Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Unfortunately, I tried that twice already. Didn't help. 

Hi again katandmouse,

So we can further assist you, please reply with what operating system you have on your computer (version of Windows or Mac OS X).

For more immedate assistance, please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) and a Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

I called and he told me how to fix it! Only took 2 minutes. Way to go!

Announcements