cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS5150 & G3420 Cannot sign in to Dropbox app in Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center!

CaptainMatis
Contributor

Hello everyone. I am facing the following problem: While for a long time I was using
Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center without any problem to send documents for printing through the dropbox app, suddenly it won't let me sign in to this app. In particular, when I enter my dropbox account credentials, it gives me the message that they are incorrect. I emphasize that the credentials are NOT wrong, I carefully enter them one by one. I also log into my dropbox account normally if I open a new tab in the browser and enter the same credentials. Also to mention that other applications such as onedrive work normally in Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center. Does anyone have the same problem? I am attaching screenshots. Thank you for your help!

scn 1scn 1

scn 2scn 2

scn 3scn 3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CaptainMatis
Contributor

Problem solved. Now I can use the Dropbox app and send prints remotely! Thanks Canon!

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the exact model Canon 
equipment you are using and which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

Thanks for pointing it out! I use either the Canon TS5150 (https://www.canon-europe.com/printers/pixma-ts5150-series/specifications/) as shown in the center at the top of scn 1 I posted earlier either the Canon G3420. For printing I use Canon's cloud print service from https://cs.c-ij.com/co/login
either via Android 11 mobile phone or Windows 11 laptop. The result is the same... (scn 3)

The PIXMA G3420 isn't supported by our team here at Canon USA. If you're not in the USA, please visit Canon in your country or region for help here.

There is no solution in this forum. I have searched. Please help.

tarjona
Contributor

I have the same problem with the Canon GX7010. This extremely important.

This model isn't supported by our team here at Canon USA. If you're not in the USA, please visit Canon in your country or region for help here.

tarjona
Contributor

This represents a huge problem. Not being able to logging in Dropbox.

tarjona
Contributor

Canon any solution to this problem?

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

Announcements