cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3400 Connection to iPhone Lost

KearneyRose
Apprentice

Hello, I’ve recently bought a Canon Pixma TS 3400 series printer and have successfully connected it wirelessly to my apple iPhone. I’ve been printing from my phone for the past 3 months and haven’t had problems with the Canon network showing up on my WiFi setting on my phone. However all of a sudden today the Canon network is nowhere to be found and I’ve tried the solutions online to no avail. Can anyone help me with this problem? The printer is still connected wirelessly to my MacBook with no problems. It’s just my iPhone. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

When you try to print from your phone, are  you using AirPrint or the Canon Prink Inkjet Selphy app? If you are using the add you can try removing the printer from the app and adding it back on. The app should then detect the printer since its on the same network as your Macbook. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

When you try to print from your phone, are  you using AirPrint or the Canon Prink Inkjet Selphy app? If you are using the add you can try removing the printer from the app and adding it back on. The app should then detect the printer since its on the same network as your Macbook. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank for the advice! I uninstalled my printer from the app and reinstalled it and with a few tweaks it appeared on my WiFi setting as a choice. It is working just fine now cheers!

Announcements