cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX410 Unable to Connect to Wi-Fi

childress1
Apprentice

I'm having problems connecting my Canon MX410 wireless printer, the wifi light is off. I have reset the printer to factory setting and it's not finding my internet. When i attempt to setup LAN settings WLAN active/inactive it bring bak to this settings. I have turned it off unplugged it and nothing. 

Thanks Towanda

11 REPLIES 11

jblefko
Apprentice

My Canon PIXMA MX410 connects fine with my Mac Mini computer, but will not print out from my MacBook Air. Any advice why this might be?

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This 3 yr old topic is in regard to wireless connectivity, not printing issues.  If youd like assistance with that, please start your own topic and provide information specific to your issue.  Printer model, how its connected and to what, version/build of MAC OS, application(s) you are printing from, error messages if displayed and any other information you believe might be relevant to helping us understand the challenge(s) you are facing.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements