To try and get the printer connected wirelessly, we will first want to ensure that the wireless LAN setting of the printer is enabled. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure that the machine is turned on
2. Press and hold the Stop button until the Alarm lamp flashes 18 times.
3. Release the Stop button.
4. Press the Color Start button.
Once the wireless LAN setting has been enabled, please download the latest drivers for the printer from the Canon USA website to install the printer wirelessly. Prior to installing the printer, please ensure that any antivirus or firewall software that are on your computer are temporarily disabled, since these programs can sometimes prevent the printer from being detected during installation. Once the printer is installed successfully, the protection software can be re-enabled.
Please click here to go to the Drivers and Software page for the PIXMA MG2922. Once on the initial download page for your model, please do the following:
1. Verify that the operating system detected in the "OPERATING SYSTEM" drop-down menu is correct, and if it is not, please click the drop-down menu to select your operating system.
2. Next, please click on the red arrow next to the "RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS" section and click on the FULL DRIVER AND SOFTWARE PACKAGE file. When you do, a red DOWNLOAD button will appear. Please click on the checkbox below the DOWNLOAD button, then click the red DOWNLOAD button to begin the download. The time for the download process may vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the file being downloaded.
Once the file is downloaded, please double-click on it to install the printer wirelessly. This will install all drivers and software for the printer on your computer.
If you still experience difficulty printing wirelessly, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.
The PIXMA MG2922 can print with your iPad using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app available form the App Store/iTunes.
For more information regarding this app, please use the following link:
It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.
Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.
12/05/2023: New firmware updates are available.
09/26/2023: New firmware updates are available.
08/18/2023: Canon EOS R5 C training series is released.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.