cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G7000 series - How do I install IJ scan utility

naushi
Contributor

I would like to install IJ scan utility for my printer Canon G7000 series. I would appreciate a link. When I try the website I get all sorts of download requests specially 'one drive' install and I don't trust these sites. I have a Dell PC XPS. 

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, naushi!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the PIXMA G7000 series.  The model number should be on the front of the printer above the yellow ink tank. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you so much Danny for your offer to help. What I see it say G7020 and on top of the printer it says PIXMA. Hope that helps. When I purchased the printer, I was able to download it but for some other reason I had to set it to factory and i lost the utility. I could not find the link in USA Canon website. 

Let me know if I can provide any other information 

Stephen

Thanks for that updated info! Head to https://canon.us/G7020setup and it will walk you through what you need!

Thank you everyone. It installed and works like a charm. 

Glad to hear it! 🙌🏻

Announcements