cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF Scan Utility needed for my Image Class D570

IwishIknew
Contributor

I needed to do a clean install of windows to my laptop.  I connected my printer to my laptop without issue, but I am unable to see the software on the Canon site for the MF Scan Utility so that I can scan right from my laptop.  I have another laptop which has this downloaded software but don't know how to get it into my other laptop (since Canon no longer shows this software for me to download).  Suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We appreciate the info!  We're showing both MF Scan Utility v1.20.0.2 and v1.21.0.2 as being available for Windows 11.  You can download everything you need for free right HERE.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, IwishIknew!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your laptop (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

IwishIknew
Contributor

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 23H2
Installed on ‎11/‎3/‎2023
OS build 22631.2506
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22677.1000.0

We appreciate the info!  We're showing both MF Scan Utility v1.20.0.2 and v1.21.0.2 as being available for Windows 11.  You can download everything you need for free right HERE.

Hope this helps!

Which one do I need? And what is the difference between the two? Finally, why wasn't this available to me when I went to the Canon website's software downloads (inputting my printer model, etc)?

While we're not sure what might have happened the last time you visited, v1.21.0.2 is the latest version available and it's an upgrade to v1.20.0.2.  Glad we could help!

All set!  Thank you

This sounds like a job for our imageCLASS support team.  You can reach them Monday through Friday 9a to 8p ET (6a to 5p PT) at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).  They should be able to figure out a solution to all of this.

We look forward to your call!

I fixed it!   All set.  Thank you

click here to view the gallery
Announcements