cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Print Studio in Photoshop Elements 2022

ND48
Contributor

I have Print Studio installed (when I click on the Automation Tools button it appears).  However, when I try to print a photo to my Pixma Pro 100 by means of Print Studio I get the following message: "A printer supported by this software is not found.  Connect a printer supported by this software, and then install its driver."

I have an iMac (M1) and can print via Photoshop Elements or any other software on my Mac.  Any suggestion?

Noel

13 REPLIES 13

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Have you installed PSP version 2.2.5?

What macOS version?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi, I don’t see any 2.2.5 version, only 2.2.3 or 2.2.4. OS is Monterey.

Oops, just saw the 2.2.5 is available.

John, I am installing the plug-in, but after clicking on the Adobe  Photoshop Elements (64but) button, it prompts me to select a folder where to I stall the plug-in.  I think it should be in some Adobe folder, but do you know where exactly? Thank you.

I don’t have Elements, but I do have Ps. If you go into the Finder do you see a folder for Elements?  If so, open it and see if there is a folder labeled Plugins. Put it in there. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I did but still get the original message that “a printer supported by this software is not found”.

Weird as I have a Canon Pro-100 and the driver for it is the latest, October 2021.

That is strange. Maybe try reinstalling the driver and confirm you have the IJ Series version of the printer. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I will try that.

If it's still not working you could try selecting Reset printer system by right-clicking the printer in Printers & Scanners.

It will require reinstalling the driver.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements