cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IJ Scan Utility Creating/Editing Documents Over 100 Pages

cwilliams1020
Contributor

Rec'd the message today, AFTER two hours spent scanning a 133-page document, that my scanner cannot create or edit a doc over 100 pages! Is there anyway to save at least the first 100 pages so I don't have to start completely over? I find that I cannot save or open the scanned pages! This is perfectly dreadful, as I am disabled and I only managed to complete this project with great discomfort. Thanks to anyone who can advise me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

When you hit cancel, it will most likely close out the entire scan job and you would need to start over. If check scan results was set, it may allow you to default to the first 100 pages but I am unable to guarantee that it will. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what is the scanner model, which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS and which version) Any 
other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

Thanks, Tiffany. My OS is Windows 10 and the scanner model is a Canon IJ Scan Utility for Canon TS6300 Series Network. I hope that is all the info you requested.

Hi,

When you hit cancel, it will most likely close out the entire scan job and you would need to start over. If check scan results was set, it may allow you to default to the first 100 pages but I am unable to guarantee that it will. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

cwilliams1020
Contributor

Thank you. I did not cancel, but I don't know how to "set" the scan results. I left the scan open, waiting for me to save (which I can't do). At this point, how can I default to the first one hundred pages? Thanks so much for advising.

Announcements