cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I upgraded my OS to Sonoma, now my TS6220 printer is no longer working

jendra
Contributor

I upgraded my OS to Sonoma, now my TS6220 printer is no longer working. Is there a current Firmware to support Sonoma? Pls help!

14 REPLIES 14

Stephen

Hello, and welcome to the Canon Community!

You'll find the most current software and drivers for your printer on our site HERE.

The Community isn't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE for support options. 

Happy 2024! Is there now an update for Sonoma. to get my TS6220 to start working again?

jendra
Contributor

Thx Stephen, but that link provides access to a firmware (1.020) that is older than what i currently have (1.030) and not the latest. Where can i get the LATEST version, to support Sonoma? Thx

The firmware on your printer doesn't impact whether it works with the OS. The software does. At the link I provided, you will see the updates for Sonoma.

Stephen_0-1698686863723.png

If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact support directly. You'll need to verify your printer is registered at canon.us/account where you'll find your personalized support options, including phone support. 

Happy 2024! Is there now an update for Sonoma, to get my TS6220 to work again? Thx

jendra
Contributor

Yup, updated ALL recommended. Done and done. How do i get my printer to work after Sonoma upgrade then?

The Community isn't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE for support options. 

There is no personalized support option—unfortunately. I checked out that link too, just in constant loop. Nowhere does it say or confirm Sonoma is supported and/or there are steps to make sure it's compatible and that TS6220 will continue to work after this OS upgrade. Kindly advise further thank you. OR you can confirm if TS6220 is in fact compatible to the new OS Sonoma ?

jendra
Contributor

As initially posted, my TS6220 has stopped working AFTER i upgraded to Sonoma. Despite updating ALL software/utilities/etc/whatever-it-wanted-me-to-do. Pls advise further thx

Announcements