cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup 2 TS3522 identical printers in different locations?

OldChick
Apprentice

Have 2 TS3522 printers in 2 different locations. Is there a trick to get them set up correctly? Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, OldChick!

So that the Community can help you better, please let us know if these two printers will be part of a network. It would also help us to know exactly which operating system is running on the computers involved (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and how they're talking to each other (i.e. via Wi-Fi or a USB cable). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Danny- Thanks for suggestions!  They will be in 2 separate locations with 2 separate networks, but using 1 laptop computer which travels with us. We run Windows 10 OS and they set up will use wi-fi for communicating. Hope this helps for some suggestions. Thanks!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The only "tricks" I might suggest are giving each a static or reserved IP address and using unique names.  This will help you differentiate between them.  

Example:

"Home TS_3522"

"Office TS_3522"

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks for suggestions.

Announcements