cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download link for Pixma TR8620a doesn't work

RMZweasel
Apprentice

As the title says! Clicking the "software and drivers" link does nothing; trying to open it in a new tab gives me the same page I'm already on. Any help here would be great-- I don't want to go to a sketchy third-party driver site on a work computer!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's all good.  If your browser automatically downloads items to a predetermined location, you should able to access that location and then relocate the files to the desired location.  For instance, on Chrome, you can find your recently-completed downloads by clicking this icon at the upper right.

Danny_0-1726242476843.png

Once there, you should be able to open individual files in the folder where they reside and you can then drag and drop (or copy and paste) the file to the place you really want it to be.

Glad we could help!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, RMZweasel!  Try THIS link instead.  Follow the instructions when you get there and you should get everything you need.  If you run into a problem, let us know in a reply.

Hope this helps!

RMZweasel
Apprentice

Thanks for the quick reply-- I should have specified, I need to download the drivers to a flash drive (need to get them to a computer that can't access the web easily). Sorry for not being clear!

It's all good.  If your browser automatically downloads items to a predetermined location, you should able to access that location and then relocate the files to the desired location.  For instance, on Chrome, you can find your recently-completed downloads by clicking this icon at the upper right.

Danny_0-1726242476843.png

Once there, you should be able to open individual files in the folder where they reside and you can then drag and drop (or copy and paste) the file to the place you really want it to be.

Glad we could help!

RMZweasel
Apprentice

Ok, now I'm all set. Thanks so much!

Announcements