cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF743CDW won't Scan. Sends Job to Scanner, but doesnt send the result

mtan989
Apprentice

Hello, 

I have a brand new MF743CDW.  I downloaded all drivers and updated the firmware for the printer.  I have even uninstalled and installed all drivers, and even factory reset the printer itself.  I am at a loss at what is happening, and need help ASAP.

When I send a scan to the printer, it would send the job to the printer and begin scanning, but the prompt on the computer would be stuck at 0%... and it would eventually say error in scanning on the printer side.  The laptop side would say error 155 0 0.

It sends the scan job but I never get to the point where I receive the actual scan? Please help!!

2 REPLIES 2

Arthur

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find your support options.

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Mtan989,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Are you connecting via USB or is it over a network?
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements