So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!
If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.
Thanks and have a great day!
When scanning, please use the IJ Scan Utility. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Click the Windows button at the bottom of your computer's screen.
2. In the menu that appears, click on the Canon Utilities folder.
3. Click on the IJ Scan Utility to open that program.
4. Once open, please click the Settings button in the lower right corner.
5. On the left side, click Document Scan.
All scan settings for Document Scan are available on the right side. Set them as desired and click OK.
Once complete, click the Document button to begin scanning.
More information can be found in the manual here:
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
04/20/2023: New firmware version 1.4.1 is available for EOS R3
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM