cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ImageClass MF644cdw software and drivers Installation

msiddiqui
Apprentice

Hello Community,

I just purchased Canon Color Laser AIO MF644cdw but I am confused regarding the drivers and Software installation. When I went on the Drivers and Downloads section of my AIO, it mentions a section called "Drivers" (URF II etc drivers) and another section called "Software" which has MF Scan utility. My question is do I have to install both the driver part and the MF scan utility or just installing the MF scan utility would be enough and would have the drivers included in this utility for printing too?

Please note that I will be using this machine for Printing, Scanning and Copying but no Faxing so I would not need Fax drivers.Thanks a lot in advance. I know that you guys are awesome!

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Msiddiqui,

You would need to install the drivers and the MFscan utility. The scan utility will give you the ability to control the scanner driver and change the settings for the operating panel on the scanner. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements