cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANON IVY MINI printer app NONSTOP crashes/ quits on me.. why? Help?

kellieo
Apprentice

Hello. So I’ve had my cannon ivy photo printer for a couple of years now and I’ve had this problem pretty much since I first got it. I don’t think the issue was as bad / happening as much at first but now, it’s so bad that I barely have the patience to even use it anymore and try and print photos with it.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I open the app to print a photo, the app crashes and quits on me so I have to get on there and try and do it extremely fast otherwise it’ll close out. Everytime.
You can forget about even trying to edit a photo or add a sticker/ text/ frame or any type of editing, you simply can’t. The app quits before you’re even able to.

WHY AM I HAVING THIS PROBLEM?
how do I fix it ?????
is there any fixing it?

does anyone else have the same issue ?  

10 REPLIES 10

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, kellieo!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your mobile device (i.e. Android or iOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.  These links will connect you to official technical support directly from Canon USA and not from a third party.

Thanks and have a great day!

reynoldsgt11
Contributor

Android

Can you tell us which version of Android, please?

reynoldsgt11
Contributor

Android 13

With OneUI 5.1 on Samsung Galaxy A13

reynoldsgt11
Contributor

Is anyone still here?

Welcome to the Canon Community!

The Community isn't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE for support options. 

reynoldsgt11
Contributor

Sorry, Ive been working on this all day

If this is something you need help with right now, then you need to call support. You can find that information in your Canon Account at https://canon.us/account 

Announcements