cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mg2500 not working

kitchup
Apprentice

I'm trying to install the printer to this new computer, but I plug it in, and will say "please wait" then cut off again to say "printer isn't detected". I tried turning off the printer, plugging the usb cord back in with the head, then turning it on. The problem is still there, and its plugged ALL the way in. I tried reinstalling the software, same problem, even with restarting my computer, still, the same. problem. What am I doing wrong??? Smiley Sad I've had this trouble for the last 3 hours and been wondering why, the plug head is clear of debris, and on the printer itself. Any idea what may be the possible problem or is it that these printers are simply too old, and have no more support in software? I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. I even tried switching usb ports, deleting the original data folder, with still no results!!

Screenshot (26)_LI.jpg

IMPORTANT: This is what it looks like before the problem starts, I didn't mess with anything, no cords or cancelling, it just cannot read it for some reason and disconnects. 

Screenshot (27).png

0 REPLIES 0
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements