cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer still printing some words and lines in double vision

MelRW1012
Contributor

So I cleaned printer, put in some new cartridges, printed test pages, and wiped the timing strip clean several times. But it is still printingn in double vision format meaning for example, a single letter P looks like two P's very close together, like someone without glasses is seeind double everything without their lenses on. 

It is a Canon Pixma MG6320 printer that is old and out of date and I do not have warranty on it to get it fixed or serviced. I purchased this printer years ago.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Darius
Whiz

Hi MelRW1012.

Try gently cleaning the printer's timing strip.  If the problem persists, then the printer will need to be replaced; warranty options are available through the resources in your Canon account .

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi MelRW1012.

Try gently cleaning the printer's timing strip.  If the problem persists, then the printer will need to be replaced; warranty options are available through the resources in your Canon account .

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements