cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922 completes setup until test print; stuck on Processing

pandamonium
Apprentice

This is the second time this has happened. I bought the first printer from Amazon on Jan 5, set it up Jan 6 and ran into this issue. The Geek Squad helper I contacted online said it was a problem with the printer's internal memory, and that I should exchange it for another. Well this new replacement arrived today and is having the same issue. It's been sitting there at "Processing..." for a half an hour and still going. Is the problem something else? Do I just have really back luck with my printers? Help!

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi pandamonium,

So we can better assist you, please let us know if you are experiencing this issue when trying to print directly from the printer, or when trying to print from your computer to the printer.  Also, please include information on what operating system you have (version of Windows or Mac OS X), and if you have the printer connected wirelessly or via USB cable in your reply.

Should you need more immediate assistance, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Trying to print from the computer to printer. The printer printing by itself (the head alignment print test, for example) goes fine. But the final test print from the computer via the software installer isn't working. The printer seems to be getting the signal via the wifi, but it stalls there. 

Announcements