cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 5450 prints a few lines, then stops with paper jam message

ramasaig
Apprentice

My Canon MG5450 has taken to printing a few lines, then stopping and announcing a paper jam. Prior to this it had printed 20+ double sided A5 with a few hiccups, but I'm sure there's no paper actualy jammed anywhere (none of the sheets came out torn). I suspect that because it will print a few lines before stopping that there must be something in the paper output slot that's getting the the way of the emerging sheet, but I can't see how to open that slot up to check. This stoppage even happens on test prints, so it can't be the computer connection

Any suggestions, please?

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hello, ramasaig!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. Canon USA does not sell or support the PIXMA MG5450.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thank you for your reply. That's very disappointing, as there doesn't seem to be a support community based in UK.

I would imagine that there must be very similar models (to MG5450) that are sold in USA, and which might suffer the same problem.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements