cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

pstallard41
Apprentice

Trying to print from my laptop and get the code "the printer is performing another operation"

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, pstallard41!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using, which operating system (Windows or Mac OS X, and which version thereof) is running on your laptop, and whether the two items communicate via Wi-Fi or a USB cable. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I am having the same problem. I use Windows 10. Had a powe surge a few days ago and ever since then i have not being able to use my Canon MX490 Series. My printer staus states, ' the printer is performing another operation. Please help, thank you. Freda

SJinTX55
Apprentice

My laptop is a Dell, I'm running Windows 10 (not Professional), and I'm connecting wirelessly to my Pixma TS9020.  I'm also getting the message "The printer is performing another operation".  I opened the Print Queue window, and saw nothing.  Any help you can give would be appreciated.  Do I need to take the extreme option of completely uninstalling the Canon printer software, and then reinstalling it?

Announcements