cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect sx510hs to iphone

Modka
Apprentice

Can't get SX510HS to connect to Iphone camera window.  I have tried through home wireless and camera access point.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled app on Iphone, no luck.

3 REPLIES 3

Mykolas
Authority

Hi Modka!

Thank you for posting in the forum.

Please ensure your iPhone is connected directly to the camera's access point rather than a different network or just the mobile network.  When the "Waiting to connect" screen on the camera displays with the SSID, go into the Wi-Fi settings menu on your iPhone, then find the SSID displayed on the camera and connect to it.  After it is connected, start CameraWindow on your iPhone.  Once the camera recognizes your iPhone, the device connection screen will display on the camera.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I can get the iphone to connect to the camera with the SSID, but when I launch CameraWindow I just get the screen "Connect the camera", camera tries but eventually says "Device not found".  So still no luck:(

Finally got it.  I had to reregister the device on the camera.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements