Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMI cable for SX170 si

We got my father-in-law an SX 170 SI camera for Christmas. His TV does not have an SD card reader, however it does have a standard HDMI input. I'd like to obtain an inexpensive HDMI cable so he can view his photos on his flatscreen TV. The connection...

Rymar by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with SX50 HS

I purchased a SX50 HS a few months ago. My previous camera was also a Power Shot, but a lower end model. I found it to be an excellent, versatile camera. I primarily used Auto mode, and had little or no problems with it.  We wanted to upgrade to a hi...

HELP powershot SX510 HS with Macbook

I just got my new camera for Christmas, I have read all the reviews and posts about how difficult connecting the wifi was with your computer. I have been trying for hours to connect with my macbook and the software won't seem to download. I have a Ma...

SX280 Wi-fi Speed Slow?

I recenty purchased a SX 280 for its relatively good reviews in its class, and most importantly, its Wi-fi capability (for camera to computer photo transfer). But after going through many steps to finally have it up and running, its performance is qu...

Can't upload from sx260 with Apple Mavericks

I recently installed Mavericks on my Macbook Pro and now when I try to download pics from my Powershot sx260 hs, I get a message that the software can't find the camera. Is there anything I can do, or has Canon yet to write new software for Mavericks...

dcoh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SX230 HS setup problems

My 2 year old SX230 HS has been acting up. I mostly use the "P" mode. Lately, the camera stopped displaying the reviews after each shot and when I go to the setup menu, the review function on the screen is faded out and the selection bar ships over i...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements