Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powershot SX50 HS question

Hello, does the powershot SX50 HS have a mode for filiming in the night? Not taking pictures, but making movies with little to no light. Or maybe if I can modify my settings somehow that will allow me to make short films in the night. I can take pict...

HTB101 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

canon a2300

i have trouble with lcd canon a2300 ... the camera didnot showing the picture.. i has changed the lcd but same result.  help me.... i newbiesorry for my bad english

power shot A520

Hi, I dug out my powershot A520 and took a few pics and vids, to my suprise, my new macbook air recognize my camera and showed the new pics and the ones that were already on the card. I was albe to email a few pics from iphoto, so everything is great...

rjm by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SX260 HS automatic shooting modes

Hi,I'm confused about the difference between Easy, Auto and P modes in the canon sx260 hs. It seems to me that all of these modes are in fact the same mode with the only difference being that easy and auto limit your options. In other words, when tak...

Roy by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

CameraWindow not work with Samsung T705

Hello, i have canon sx700 hs,  the program CameraWindow work good with galaxy s4 (anyway is not possible to send more than one video) but not work with Samsung galaxy tab s T705. I successfully connected Canon sx700 to Samsung t705 via wifi but Camer...

Screenshot_2014-11-25-07-34-20.png Screenshot_2014-11-25-07-35-27.png
LEENO82 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot Elph 135 shutter lag

I just purchased a Powershot Elph 135 and noticed there is a huge shutter lag.  I press the shutter halfway down and let the camera focus.  Once I hear the beep I assume that the camera is ready to take the picture.  However if I press the shutter im...

Justin by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Live view on laptop monitor

I'm looking for Canon PowerShot and software that offer ability to conect with laptop, that I can see on monitor what camera lens see. No need for any additional function, just live view window. PowerShot with Vari-Angle LCD may not be helpful cause ...

SanyaN by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements