Did you mean: 

reverse print order for checks on canon mf445dw

tkrieg
Apprentice

5 REPLIES 5

Mike

Hi tkrieg,

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what operating system and type of computer 

equipment you are using, and what program you are printing from. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

tkrieg
Apprentice

I am using a desktop PC running windows 10, I am trying to print checks from Quickbooks 2020 desktop. I want to reverse the check number order.  From front to back. Thank you

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Tkrieg,

If you are printing from Quicbooks and you want to reverse your page order, you can try changing the settings in Quicken itself. 

1. From File, select Printer setup.
  2. In the Form Name ▼ dropdown, choose the transaction type.
  3. Select Options.
  4. In the Page order field, select either Front to back or Back to front.
  5. Select OK to save the printer settings.
  6. Select OK to close the Printer setup window.

If you continue to have the issue and you have also tried to change the page order settings in our printer driver window, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The printer driver supports reverse order printing.  This setting is located under the Copies section on the print driver.

Your intuit application might not allow this, but you can try setting it up and testing.  I typically make a copy of a page of checks, they use it to test printing, alignment, etc when dialing in the settings I want.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

tkrieg
Apprentice

I have looked under the printer setup in Quickbooks and there is not an option for front to back or back to front.  i have also looked in the copy section for the printer driver and can't find one there either.

Announcements