Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

multiple error codes MF735Cdw

When trying to scan using the MF scan utility, I get mutiple error codes and am unable to scan:

I have confirmed the printer is on and connected to WIFI.  I have deleted and re-registered the scanner.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  We also had this happen with our last Canon MF printer that we just replaced.

Thanks!

Re: multiple error codes MF735Cdw

Hi Jennyms.

Please delete the scanner from the MF Scan Utility Network Scanner window, and then re-register the scanner. To delete the scanner, please follow the steps below:

1. Display [Applications] in the operating system → select [Canon MF Scan Utility] in the [Canon MF Utilities] folder.

2. Select [Network Scanner Settings] from [Canon MF Scan Utility] in the menu bar.

3. Select the MF730 Series, and then click [-] at the bottom of the [Canon MF Scan Utility - Network Scanner] dialog box.

1. Click [+] at the bottom of the [Canon MF Scan Utility - Network Scanner] dialog box.

2. Register the scanner.

For a TCP/IP connection
Display the [IP] tab → select the IP address of the scanner → click [Add].

5. Start the MF Scan Utility.

6. Check that the registered scanner name is displayed in the main dialog box of [Canon MF Scan Utility].
If the scanner name is not displayed, reinstall the driver.

If you continue to experience an issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). 

We hope this helps!

New Contributor

Re: multiple error codes MF735Cdw

I have done this and it did not help