cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mf632/634 ImageClass color laser printer not printing from new blue ink cartridge

cleo72
Apprentice

I have an ImageClass color laser printer made by Canon, and for the first time, I've changed all of the color toner cartridges, and they all work except for the blue.  Not a trace prints off the round.  I've tested everything, and that's what it looks like to me.  I've tried powering off - removing cartridge - unplug - wait at least 10 minutes - plug back in - put round back in - power on - print test.  It doesn't work. I've tried shaking the dickens out of the sucker and that doesn't work either.  The yellow and magenta came from the same package as the blue, and they work fine.  Anyone have this problem before?

There are no error messages.  

4 REPLIES 4

Patrice
Whiz

Hi cleo72.

If you have already performed a full gradation adjustment by following the steps at this [LINK], and there is no cyan toner on the adjustment image sheet, then we will have to recommend that you contact us for further assistance. 

Please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). There is no charge for this call. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

no, the gradation wouldn't work.  It kept saying something about function not working or something like that.  I tried calling support but was put on hold for too long.  Had too much to do so I will have to call back. 

I have the same problem, but with yellow.  The yellow ran out, I replaced all cartridges, but yellow is still not printing.  I have tried the color adjust, but I keep getting a message that says it can't do it.  I've tried everything except a full reset.  Did you ever get an answer or did it ever fix?

I'm having the same problem, it says it can't do the correction. Did anyone resolve this?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements