cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mf 632 cdw printing blank pages

jn314504
Apprentice

hello, 

I recently bought a mf632 color laser printer. The device prints fine out of word. However, when I print  out of a pdf it just spits out blank pages. I have gone into the advance function and the print preview the image looks fine like it should print. I am running out of idea to try and get things printed. I have reloaded the driver several times and I am printing directly with a usb as of now.

5 REPLIES 5

Crista
Whiz

Hi jn314504! 

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac OS X 10.). That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Hi!

I am experiencing a somewhats similar issue - I use the same printer (MF632CDW) for a long time with no issues. 

As of yesterday, it doesn't print anything. No error is displayed on the ptiner itself, but all prints are blank. Doesn't matter if it's a PDF, a photo or a DOC - all are printed blank. 

I uninstalled the driver I has and reinstalled a new one (MF634Cdw/MF632Cdw MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic FAX / ScanGear)) - with no luck. Still blank pages. 

Any idea what should I do next?

Thanks,

Leo

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Leo, 

If all prints are blank, it would usually point to a communication issue or there is a problem with the hardware. You can try a black and white copy and a color copy to see if you have the same problem. If you do, you can try reloading the toner and checking the toner for any packing material that is still attached using the steps in the link HERE. If that does not resolve the issue, it does look like the printer needs service. 

If the copies work, you can try turning off any security that could get in the way of communication adn you can try reinstalling the drivers again. If the problem continues, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666 for assistance in checking what is causing the printing issue. You can also contact support to see what service options are available for your printer.

jn314504
Apprentice
Windows 10 device

James_C

Hi jn314504 

There are a few features within Adobe Acrobat that can be changed that will allow you to print your PDF files again.  To make these changes, please follow these steps:

1.  Open your PDF in Acrobat Reader.

2.  Click on Edit and then Preferences.

3.  In the left hand pane, click on Security (Enhanced).

4.  Remove the checkmarks from "Enable Protected Mode at startup" and from "Enable Enhanced Security".

5.  Close Acrobat Reader.

6.  Open your PDF again with Acrobat Reader.

7.  Click on File and then Print.

8.  Click on the Print button.

Your PDF file will now print.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements