cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageFORMULA CR-180 Check Scanner Log File

lendjones
Apprentice

Hi, 

I work with an imageFORMULA CR-180 Check Scanner and while running a good amount (greater than 100) of checks, I've noticed that the check scanner stops scanning and a popup comes up over the scanning utility asking if I'd like to overwrite my log file and start over.

The software I'm using is called "Scanning Utility for CR-180II" and the log file contains the MICR Line information from the scanned checks, along with the date of the scan, and the file location for the images captured from the scanner.

The log file options are under "Options -> MICR Data Settings"

What I've been doing is clicking "No, I don't want to overwirte the file", stopping the scan, moving the "old" log file, restarting the scan and saving to a new log file.

Is there anyway to get around this and continually save to the same log file?

Is there a memory limitation on the scanner? 

Here's the webpage of the scanner I'm using: 

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/office/imageformula_scanners/imageformula_cr_180_cr_180ii/imag...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Crista
Whiz

Hi lendjones!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! Canon does not provide direct support for imageFORMULA series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OKCANON (652-2666) and we will be happy to provide dealers who are in your area.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Crista
Whiz

Hi lendjones!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! Canon does not provide direct support for imageFORMULA series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OKCANON (652-2666) and we will be happy to provide dealers who are in your area.

Announcements