cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

electricity shut off on my block and now my printer won't print --- cannon mf 4800 series

ondrea
Apprentice

windows 7 OS . It says it's working properly in windows. I even deleted the printer and it found it and reinstalled so it appears to be shaking hands with my network.. But for some reason it won't print. It turns on just fine It is plugged into a surge protector outlet so I don't think it had an electrical serge when the electricity went back on.  What else can I do to get it to print since for all intents and purposes windows says it working great and still it won't print!

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi ondrea.

I will be glad to assist you.

Please uninstall the printer again by following the instructions below:

1. From the [Start] menu, click [(All) Programs] -> [Canon] -> [MF4800 Series] -> [Uninstall Drivers].

2. Click [Delete].

3. Click [Yes] to confirm the uninstallation.

4. Click [Exit] (or [Restart]).

After the computer has restarted, please install the printer by using the installation disk that came with the machine.  This is to ensure that the printer will install the drivers correctly.

If the issue remains, after reinstalling the drivers from the disk, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements