cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF741Cdw Will Not Print From Google Docs

SHANASPLACE1
Contributor

I have printed the test page, the product registration receipt, and a .pdf from an attachment on an email.  The google doc I am trying to print will not show up in the print que on my laptop, and when it shows up on the printer display it shows zero sheets x copies.  In my devices and printers it shows the printer is "idle". The printer display is stuck in a loop on the "do you want to use the wireless LAN settings?" page.  the only button I can touch is the cancel button, not the home screen or sleep button. Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for your help, You've been awesome!  Be Blessed!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature,click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find your support options.

I'm not requesting urgent help.  I'm just trying to get it fixed with a reasonable amount of my time spent.  Spending hours/days on email, replying to messages, chats, not knowing if I'm making the right moves because I can't get clarity without waiting on yet another reply to a message is not reasonable to me.  I just need to get it set up correctly one good time!

Announcements