cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF232W is not printing

StephEckert
Apprentice

I have an ImageClass MF232W printer that has been working fine.  I was printing & the last page in the paper tray fed through crooked & caused a paper jam.  I cleared the jam, loaded more paper into the tray, removed the ink cartridge & reinstalled & the printer will not print.  It just sends jobs to the queue.  I have checked all connections, turned printer off, re-booted computer & still nothing.  Any ideas???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StephEckert
Apprentice

Thank you Hector.  I called the 800 number you provided & was able to have my problem resolved in a manner of just a few minutes.  I was printing via USB & was able to make copies, etc.  I just could not print.  The problem was my computer was reading an incorrect port that my printer did not have.  Once corrected, everything started working again.  Thanks for your help & suggestion!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello StephEckert,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact support at 1-800-652-2666.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Are you connecting via USB or is it over a network?
  3. Are you able to make a copy from the glass or do you get any errors?

StephEckert
Apprentice

Thank you Hector.  I called the 800 number you provided & was able to have my problem resolved in a manner of just a few minutes.  I was printing via USB & was able to make copies, etc.  I just could not print.  The problem was my computer was reading an incorrect port that my printer did not have.  Once corrected, everything started working again.  Thanks for your help & suggestion!

Announcements