cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Creased Paper

d_kepler
Apprentice

Every time I print me Cannon LBP622C Creases the paper vertically in the same place every time. Also, the toner does not stick where the paper creases. I have tried countless papers and settings, I have cleaned the rollers, I have tried every suggestion I can find online.

4 REPLIES 4

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello D_kepler,

If the paper is creasing in the middle, it will usually be caused by an obstruction in the paper path or a problem with the hardware. In this situation, you can try removing the toner from the printer and then checking the inside of the printer for any jammed/torn paper or any other obstructions. You can also check the toner cartridge to see if there are any remnants of packing material still stuck to it.

If that does not resolve the issue, it looks like the printer needs service. you can use the link HERE to access you MyCanon account and check your available service options.

Spooderman
Apprentice

Any updates on this? I have the same exact printer and same exact issue. Bought my unit in January and started having this issue 3 months ago and progressively got worse. First creasing began appearing on heavy paper and slowly started showing up on normal letter paper.

One thing I did was to run "Fixing Assembly cleaning" under maintenance setting. Once the paper reached about half way out of the printer I opened the front cover to abort the cycle and pulled the paper out manually. Part of the paper that never came in contact with the fuser didn't have any creasing. the first 3/4 that ran through had moderate creasing, and the small area where the fuser runs extensively on to clean had major creasing, but since I didn't let the entire paper run through I didn't get any creasing at the end of the sheet. 

Hello,

If you have already tried reseating the toner and checking the inside of the printer for any obstructions, I does look like there is something wrong with the hardware. There could be something in the paper feeding path that is not accessible or a part is broken or out of alignment. In that situation, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666 or logging into your MyCanon account to check your service options.

Announcements