cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS D570 Prints but won't scan

Cburke1987
Apprentice

I have installed all the updated drivers and hardlined the printer with a usb printer cable.... but when I try to scan from the computer or to the computer the printer/scanner says "Connect Computer" with no menu... It prints from the computer but won't send scans back to the computer...? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

If you can print, but can't scan and have already installed the MF drivers from our support site, you can try downloading and installing the MF scan utility from our Canon USA support site using the link HERE. To scan, the drivers and MFscan utility will need to be installed. If you continue to have issues, you can contact support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

what is next after downloading the scan utility? and why is this a problem now? it was working before?

Lu2023
Apprentice

I was able to use scanner until today.  No idea what happened. But it sure is not easy to figure out.  I guess I'll have to call and hope I get a tech to help me get this huge problem resolved.

'

Announcements