cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i-SENSYS LBP6020 Not Working After Upgrade to Windows 10

abrar2000
Apprentice

Greetings,

my printer is lbp6020b it was working normally at widows 7, I bought a new computer it works at windows 10, but my printer is not responding to print.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jqwegf
Apprentice

After I updated the firmware and driver 

Nothing was working for me and I was going in circles. I could not even log into Remote UI as it was unavailable. 

I was trying to verify that both the printer and my mac were on the same wireless network (they had to be) and therefore decided to follow this link

In following this link, FINALLY, Ventura (13.2) found Canon LBP622CDW 

Hope this helps :

So Go to Settings

General 

Sharing 

Printer Sharing - it will take you to the Printer/Scanner setting, but this time it will find the printer 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

dexman335
Rising Star

Are the latest drivers downloaded from the Canon website and been installed on the new computer? Are there any software updates pending for the unit? 🤔

yes, I do. but the message communication error.

Ok, when preparing to print, say, you try to print this webpage by pressing "Ctrl" and "P" is the printer the target device, or is something else the target?

Is the printer connected to the computer via direct cable or Wi-Fi?

abrar2000
Apprentice

Yes, I do. the printer is connected to the computer via a direct cable. 

My suspicion is that the incorrect port is selected. Try changing the selected port to see if any can communicate with the printer.

jqwegf
Apprentice

After I updated the firmware and driver 

Nothing was working for me and I was going in circles. I could not even log into Remote UI as it was unavailable. 

I was trying to verify that both the printer and my mac were on the same wireless network (they had to be) and therefore decided to follow this link

In following this link, FINALLY, Ventura (13.2) found Canon LBP622CDW 

Hope this helps :

So Go to Settings

General 

Sharing 

Printer Sharing - it will take you to the Printer/Scanner setting, but this time it will find the printer 

Thank you for posting/sharing the resolution! 🙂

Announcements