cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon isensys

mhamed
Apprentice

i have a printer Canon i-sensys LBP214dw

it was working fine and suddenly i cant find it  on mobile app or laptop network

even though it says its connected to wifi

2 REPLIES 2

normadel
Authority
Authority

Did you try rebooting the printer?  My wireless printer has a habit of going off-line. It has a static IP address, which does not change or disappear. But it just loses the wi-fi connection. Rebooting brings it back.

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Mhamed,

If you have not made any network setting changes and you lost connection, I would suggest trying to refresh the connections by unplugging the router from the power for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in. Once the network is back up, you can try printing again to see if the devices can find the printer. If it is still unable to  print, I would suggest trying to reconnect the printer to your network. You can view the steps for network connection using the steps in the link HERE.

If you continue having issue connecting to the printer, you can contact our support team at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist. If you would like to continue with support through the forums, please reply to this message with the operating system on the computer and what type of phone you have and we can provided some additional troubleshooting suggestions.

Announcements