cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon ImagePress C700 not printing

adarka
Apprentice

Hello,
i bought a used canon ImagePress C700, it came with a fiery server E200-07 but the server has no hard drive. I therefore decided not to use the server but after a network configuration the printer does not print and when you plug in a USB cable it is not detected. I even made a configuration on CUPS on debian but still the same problem

I specify that I used the official driver and even completely reset the printer but impossible to print.

can you help me with this problem?

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Abel
Enthusiast

Hi, adarka! This product is supported by our Canon Authorized Dealer Network. For all your service needs, please contact a Canon Authorized dealer in your area. You can find one using the link HERE :

Good evening Abel
thank you for your prompt support. I actually tried your suggestion but there is no support near my city (Niamey, Niger)

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

thank you Abel

Announcements