Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon imageCLASS MF8050Cn Dots and Streaking

I recently acquired this Canon imageCLASS MF8050Cn printer. Things work pretty good except this weird issue. It has dots about 3 inches apart. And if you print a color image, it streaks. Any help would be awesome! See these scans:http://imgur.com/wqN...

weyemar by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF6550 Printer

MF6550 Printer scan operation will not start when I push scan button on machine.  It will start when I access scan from toolbox. However, it only scans about 20% and then enters a long pause and never finishes the job. I did download the new driver f...

masche by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageprograf ipf8000s problem printing text

When printing from Autodesk Inventor, all the text prints upside down, the aplication preview and the freelayout previewlooks fine, but the plot come with the text inverted.If we make an intermediate .pdf, and print this pdf, everything is good, but ...

estebani by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF8380Cdw Windows 8

I have an imageCLASS MF8380Cdw, which worked fine with Windows 7 Professional, but after upgrading to Windows 8 Professional I cannot get it to work. Windows 8 says it is incompatible. I tried installing the drivers suggested on the drivers/software ...

imageClass 4570dw - Christmas cards

Last year I printed on 5x7 card stock using a Pixma MP560 and had no problems. I am trying to do the same with my new imageClass 4570dw and having no luck at all. I am able to set up the page parameters correctly in Word and prepare the custom paper ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements