cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access laser coordinates in service mode

Vegas10128
Apprentice

I have a Canon IR C5180i copier, Been trying to find the Laser coordinates for all the colors, so i can adjust or check them. 
The problem is some scam artist guy sold this model copier to my partner in business, and refuses to warranty the laser issue and says we are on our own, after making 15 copies on the machine and spent well over $2,000 on it. 

The error code im reciveing is a yellow laser is bad. I was wanting to check the coordinates, to see if it was 1 # off or misconfigured.   Any help would be appreciated, just need advice where to access the laser coordinates in service mode, nothing else, for this is my only problem. 

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi, Vegas10128! Thanks for posting!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area!

We hope this helps!

Does not help at all, but thanks for taking the time to reply, its just a simple help for navigating through service mode, to adjust lasers, Im doing this all myself. I have been through this before, just needed a reminder of where to go in service mode to do my troubleshooting. 

Thanks for being a super waste of time..... for a small question. 

Announcements