cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting duplex scan as default on MF452dw

lac
Apprentice

I need help figuring out how to set duplex scanning from the automatic feeder as a default setting on my MF452dw. If I use the MF Utility Scan app on my computer, I can select 2-sided from page feeder and successfully scan a 2-sided document through the utility app. However, if I select the scan option from the touchscreen on the printer itself, I can't get it to do a duplex scan from the page feeder. Is this possible? I want to make it scan 2 sides automatically from the feeder by using the touch screen on the printer and not have to use the MFUtility Scan app

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Iac,

You can set the defaults for the scanner button from the MF scan utility on your computer. To change the settings for the operation panel, you can open the MF scan utility and then click the option for settings in the lower right. Once you are in settings, you can click the middle tab at the top for the operation panel settings. The scan options for the operation panel will appear on the left hand side. When you select the option on the left, you will see the setting that you can adjust on the right hand side. You can change the default scan and save settings and then press ok to save them.

Announcements