cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan Error code: 600007 - Mac High Sierra

hrvarnold
Apprentice

Hello, I'm having trouble with my Color imageClass MF634Cdw printer/scanner.  I downloaded all the drivers for the scanner two months ago, and all of a sudden today the utilty MF scanner won't work and gives me this error code:600007.  I uninstalled /installed about 5 times, but the same thing keeps happening. I also searched thru previous messages on this community board and did what was recommended. When I go to the MF toolbox the network scanner isnt showing when I select the + icon.  I typed in the printer IP address as well and I get this error message "The specified scanner is not supported." How do I get my wireless scanner working again? 

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi hrvarnold.

The imageCLASS MF634Cdw does not support the MF Toolbox, so it will not show up for that software.  If the MF Scan Utility does not see the MF634Cdw, try opening <System Preferences> >> <Printers & Scanners>, selecting the Scanner tab, and clicking the [ + ] at the bottom.  If you see a single-column list extend from the [ + ], select Add New Printer or Scanner to open the Add window.  In the Add window, ensure the Canon drivers are listed in the Use Driver drop-down, then click Add.

In the case that the error persists, our support is available at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday-Friday from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm ET, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements