cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error message on Canon MF237w

Tjaart
Apprentice

I keep on getting a message that if not downloaded the corrcet MF Utility. There is not such a driver to download anywhere. After hours wasted i am returning the printer today for something more user friendley.

3 REPLIES 3

James_C

Hi Tjaart,

Since this product is neither sold nor supported in the USA, we do not have the resources or references to provide the information you have requested. For information and troubleshooting assistance, please visit http://www.canon.com and look for the support site closest to you geographically.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Dear CANON TEAM,

We bought a CANON MF 237W i-SENSYS in Liberia, we have installed from CD, Print out is working good, Scanner is having a problem, We are able to scan from Printer to computer. We want to scan from Computer with Crop, changing of Color or black & white, Contrast, Size, Dark or Light options to change print quality (dpi) etc. which we cannot do all these settings when scan from PRINTER TO COMPUTER. 

Requesting you to help and advise us, how this problem may be solved in MF 237W i-SENSYS. Please advise us any tools name and details to download, which will help us to get the required solution.

Hello,

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements