cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing canvas on Canon IPF670

mkabjian
Apprentice

Hello, I have a Canon IPF670 and I am printing on Canon Fine Art Water Resistant Canvas for Inkjet.  I am printing directly from Photoshop.  What are the correct media settings for this type of paper? Should I be using a specific media configuration file?  Or perhaps a specific ICC profile?  There are no canvas options in the default IPF670 paper types.  

Here is the link to the paper: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/488398-REG/Canon_0849V396_Fine_Art_Water_Resistant.html

Thanks,

Mike 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi mkabjian,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. There is NO charge for this call.  Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi mkabjian,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. There is NO charge for this call.  Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements