cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Pink over all images from websites

Gnome1
Contributor

I just got a new Color Imageclass MF644Cdw laser printer/copier/fax. When we have printed pages off the internet, such as a product listed on Amazon, the photo portion of the page is covered in a pink square. Or the whole page comes out with pink over everthing. Why is this happening with a brand new machine? It is not happening in other apps, such as when I print a Word or Excel document with color highlights.

The computer we use with this printer are all Mac based, if that makes any difference. The problem occurs when the iMac is printing from the web.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This is likely an incorrect setting.  Double Color Management.  This occurs when both the software and the output device are trying to control the color output.  Color should only be managed in one place.  The application you are printing from or the printer driver, but not both.

For reference:

Why Do My Inkjet Prints Have a Magenta / Pink Cast or Tint? (redrivercatalog.com)

Great example:

Double-Color-Management.jpg

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you! We will take a look at it.

Announcements