cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer MF110 not listed

dmonn
Apprentice

We got our printer 2 years ago, and I remember having difficulty finding it on the Canon website. The box it came in listed it as imageCLASS MF110. Shortly after we got it I decided to get a toner cartridge as a replacement to have on hand when we ran out of toner. The box the toner cartridge came in is a 047, for imageCLASS LBP110 Series/MF110 Series. 

Today the printer quit working from our laptops. Every print job we tried to send caused an error message. We can use it to copy, but not print. Both of our laptops say that it's connected to our WiFi network. I tried rebooting the router and turning the printer off and on, still no luck. I tried deleting the printer from my list, and it still doesn't show up on the list of available network printers. I went to this website to try to find an updated driver for the printer, and it doesn't show up on any list. I'm getting pretty annoyed. Anybody know any tricks to use?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We can understand your concern, and we recommend double-checking your printer's model number.  Somewhere on the top or the front of the unit, you should see the word "imageCLASS" or "i-SENSYS" followed by combination of 2 to 3 letters followed by as many as 4 numbers and then possibly as many as 3 letters, such as "MF644Cdw" or "LBP113w."  Let us know what you find and we can tell you definitively whether it's supported by Canon USA.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

WHAT!?!?!? It's a two year old Canon product purchased in the US and you don't support it? I will never buy another Canon product. I'm sooo disappointed. If you don't support a product you shouldn't put your name on it. Shame on Canon!

We can understand your concern, and we recommend double-checking your printer's model number.  Somewhere on the top or the front of the unit, you should see the word "imageCLASS" or "i-SENSYS" followed by combination of 2 to 3 letters followed by as many as 4 numbers and then possibly as many as 3 letters, such as "MF644Cdw" or "LBP113w."  Let us know what you find and we can tell you definitively whether it's supported by Canon USA.

dmonn
Apprentice

I found the model number. It was hidden under the paper tray in the front. It's an MF113w. I downloaded the driver. I think what happened is that when we changed the name of our wifi network, the printer was still turned on. When we turned off the printer and then turned it back on, it couldn't find the network (looking for the old network name). Now I need to figure out how to connect the printer to our new network name. Sorry about my "shame on Canon" comment. I should have said "shame on me" for not being thorough about searching for the model number.

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Dmon,

You can use the link HERE to access the steps to connect the printer to your network. The link will take you to a video with step by step instructions. If you continue to have issues printing after connecting the printer, you can continue with the steps in the video to download and install the drivers.

dmonn
Apprentice

ImageClass MF113w

Announcements