cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP ON MF4770n after update driver cannot use scanner.

Immortaltale
Apprentice

I'm using windows 7 64 bit system and use USB cable to connect printer to computer. After I did a printer driver update my scanner stops work. When I use tool box to scan document It shows this.issue.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for you reply, I solved my problem by upgrade my system to windows10, thanks!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Use System Restore or roll back the driver to the version that worked previously. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Tried everything, I unstalled driver and switch to the old driver and have the same issues.

Hi Immortaltale.

Please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A telephone representative will be able to assist you with getting this issue resolved quickly.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for you reply, I solved my problem by upgrade my system to windows10, thanks!

Announcements