cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify MB2320 won't print after changing the ink cartridge

GInaC
Apprentice

I just changed my black ink cartridge last night and now it won't print. The code B504 keeps coming up and I have followed those directions to restart the printer. Each time I turn the printer on, it spits out 2 pieces of paper, so the paper isn't jammed.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi GinaC,

To resolve the B504 error, please contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jenine
Rising Star

Hello GlnaC!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/Canon-Support or by phone at 1-844-4-MAXIFY (1-844-462-9439) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

I'm using Windows 10 operating system. The error comes up on the printer screen, not the computer screen.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi GinaC,

To resolve the B504 error, please contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello, 

Can I use this same phone number if I am having the EXACT same issue today? 2018?

Hello!

We recommend using the updated phone number! 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666). 

Announcements